We are honored that you are considering becoming a part of our close-knit community. If your family has recently moved to our area or your child is transferring schools, proper registration is required in order to attend. For information on how to register, please see below. Or, feel free to contact our registration office with any additional questions or concerns you may have.
Registration Process for South Western School District
- Submit the online registration form by clicking on the Registration Login button on the right side of the screen.
- Access the Online Student Registration Instructions document below for directions to complete the online registration form.
- The district registrar will contact you to schedule a registration appointment within 24 hours of submitting the online registration form for a current year enrollment. Walk-in registrations will not be permitted.
- Attend the scheduled appointment with the registrar and bring all required registration documents for verification. Reference the approved list of Required Registration Documents below.
- A building representative will contact you to schedule an appointment for completing building-level requirements at the school of enrollment.
- If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact the district registrar’s office during regular business hours. District Registrar: (717) 632-2548 x20118