We are currently looking for innovative, dynamic, and passionate individuals to join our team in a variety of capacities. If you are interested in working in a rewarding and challenging environment, please consider joining our team.
The South Western School District strives to cultivate a work and learning environment that empowers all members of our team, throughout our entire organization, to continue to grow professionally, take risks, and to have a voice in key decision-making. We believe this is what it takes to have a team that is 100% uncompromisingly committed to ensuring each student receives what they need to achieve their hopes, dreams, and goals. This is accomplished by embracing the following workplace values:
- Continuous Growth– Helping everyone get from their Point A to their Point B through a growth mindset
- Collaboration– Leveraging everyone’s individual strengths and talents through teamwork to reach our vision and achieve our goals
- Commitment– Total participation and engagement in helping to reach our vision and in helping others grow
- Innovation– Thinking critically and creatively to create and identify challenges, develop solutions, and continue to evolve
- Responsible and Ethical Behavior– Doing the right things, for the right reasons, the right way
- Servant Leadership– Leaders throughout the organization embrace the importance of being visionary, authentic, empathetic, relational, supportive, and empowering
Click here to view current positions we have open and to apply online. If you are unable to apply online, please contact the district office at 717-632-2500 to discuss how we can accommodate receiving your application materials.