The mission of the South Western School District library media program is to promote life-long learning, a love of reading, critical thinking and informed decision-making, and the use of information technologies. The school library shall provide leadership for integrating information literacy into the curriculum and access to quality resources for all members of the learning community.
Our vision is to promote a culture of life-long learning and literacy.
To realize this vision, the library programs:
- Foster a love for reading and literature
- Empower learners to become curious and critical seekers of information
- Provide equitable access to diverse resources
- Promote ethical behavior in the use of information
- Provide an inspiring environment to learn individually and collaboratively
Mrs. Shannon Resh – Librarian
Mrs. Teena Ruby – AM Library Assistant
Mrs. Emily Hager – PM Library Assistant